Mom, that's funny. I was thinking the same thing about the three months she was living here;-) Marriage does wonderful things to people! I certainly didn't cook a day in my life until I got married.
Annie, I can't remember that. I think it was Kateri doing all the baking. I never did anything until I got married. She definitely was in the kitchen making stuff more than me.
Kateri, you're too funny. I did not have a memory lapse. I was just comparing your three bouts of cooking in three months with now when you're cooking more than once a week. It was meant to be in good fun. I hope I didn't offend you:-)
Boy, you're really eating well! Wish you would have enjoyed cooking this much when you lived at home!
XOX
Mom
Yum! I especially want to eat that asparagus.
Mom, that's funny. I was thinking the same thing about the three months she was living here;-) Marriage does wonderful things to people! I certainly didn't cook a day in my life until I got married.
Theresa, have you mentally blocked out the corn salad? I know it wasn't my best dish, but the bruschetta and grilled chicken strips were pretty great!
I recall many a day in junior high when Kateri and I were goofing around and it seemed Theresa was in the kitchen baking a pie.. ???
Annie, I can't remember that. I think it was Kateri doing all the baking. I never did anything until I got married. She definitely was in the kitchen making stuff more than me.
Kateri, you're too funny. I did not have a memory lapse. I was just comparing your three bouts of cooking in three months with now when you're cooking more than once a week. It was meant to be in good fun. I hope I didn't offend you:-)
Post a Comment