A sampling of photos from our day trip to the beach.
| Salt water taffy and fresh fudge shops dotted the boardwalk. |
| By sunset, the crowds on the beach had died down. |
| Some of the shops along the shore. |
| St. Edmond's Catholic Church is next to the historic Methodist Church. We went to Mass at the former. |
There were thousands of people there when we arrived around noon. We found a clear spot in the sand, rented an umbrella, and set up our towels. The temperature and breeze were perfect!
Isaac enjoyed building and destroying sandcastles with Aunt Cassie.
| I love this man. |
This little bruiser picked up a few scratches at the pool this week. They look pretty bad but are healing nicely. He likes to test his limits. This weekend he learned how to hurl his body over the railing of his pack 'n' play, ensuring excitement at nap time from now on. We always keep a close eye on him.
This little one soaked up the sea breeze from under an umbrella for most of the afternoon. Lots of people asked us how old our baby was and told us that he was precious, which, of course, I ate up.
Aunt Cassie was so good about holding the boys when they needed it!
Andre slept quite a bit in the shade. That is the life, little man!
I really like taking the boys to the beach. It reminds me of all of the good memories I have of camping at Devil's Lake with my Grandma, sisters, friends, and cousins. I'm sure we'll have a couple of additional camping-lovers around here in a few years.
Isaac called this the "sand box."
Great pics!
That looks like such a fun time! I'm glad Cassie got to visit with you guys. :-) The pictures turned out great!
Post a Comment