"Isaac like some music."
(Okay, not a perfect sentence. He says this while standing next to the stereo.)
"Why thank you, Isaac! I really appreciate it."
(Normally follows him doing something I told him to do. Yes, he says it to himself.)
"Why is the baby crying?"
(Several times a day.)
I'm really enjoying this age. He's super-independent and very excited about life. He likes to do everything for himself. He repeats everything he hears -- surprisingly long sentences and big words!
I ask myself that same question multiple times a day, "Why is the baby crying?"
He really is very verbal. I'm always impressed at the things he can say. He must be listening to you talk!
I'm glad he's so concerned about his brother. Children are much more sensitive than grownups. They should have been voting on Roe v Wade and not the grownups. Abortion would never be legal.
That's great that he's able to communicate so well! That cracks me up that he thanks himself. ;) He sure is a cutie pie. :)
Post a Comment