We choose to remember our enjoyable visit with Uncle Jack and these lovely photos, not the person who pulled the fire alarm in our hotel at 3:00am, evacuating the entire building.
Just bought plane tickets for your mom and Jan and I to go in a couple weeks. Hope he hangs in there! I feel like your visit really perked him up. Thanks for going! It meant a lot to him.
It was Rich, wasn't it? Lol!
Maybe, lol! That's about the only thing that would have gotten me out of bed that early...
Just bought plane tickets for your mom and Jan and I to go in a couple weeks. Hope he hangs in there! I feel like your visit really perked him up. Thanks for going! It meant a lot to him.
Yay! I'm so glad to hear that!! The visit was a blessing to me on many levels. :)
Post a Comment