| Otherwise entitled: How A Safety Inspection Turned into a Camaro. We were bummed to learn on the 29th -- two days before our sedan's inspection deadline -- that the car required 4K in maintenance. This caused us to run numbers and discuss options. ![]() |
| Blue Velvet Metallic 2015 Chevy Camaro |
DH is brand loyal. He has always wanted a Camaro. He met a salesman who showed him one that was the same price as a new version of the sedan he had. This was enough for us. It's less practical than a sedan, but can still fit car seats and brings a great deal of enjoyment to DH when he wakes up and leaves for work every day in the dark and returns much later in the dark. I'm glad he has something cheerful to greet him at both of those times.
And it's a good date night vehicle.



Nice set of wheels! I like the date night thing!
Nice set of wheels! I like the date night thing!
Post a Comment