Kid Tidbits

Thursday, September 5, 2019

"When I grow up, I'm going to have a girl baby in my belly named 'Angelina.'"

"I love baby so much! I'm looking at him not touching him." (She spends all of her spare time waiting for moments her parents aren't looking so she can race to the baby and pick him up.)


"looking at":


"I want to go upstairs." -Mr. Agreeable when he's tired.


"When I think about my new Legos, sometimes I get so excited that my heart starts pounding." (He's always good for hyperbole.)

"Mom, Dad said you didn't get a lot of sleep last night. Tonight, you can wake me up if the baby starts crying; and i will help."

"I want mom to have a girl baby next because I want TWO sisters."


"What did you do today?" -DH asked the Engineer

"I don't want to tell you because it would take too long."