This fantastic state park reminds me of so many wonderful childhood memories at Devil's Lake.
Bare foot walks, sandy legs, and quaint rentals that sell out almost as quickly as they're put on the market . . . limited parking . . . all things like Devil's Lake. This beautiful beach's crowd-size is limited.
There are tide pools and lots of sea-life. This one could stay at the beach for 10 hours at a time.
I am so incredibly grateful that God gave me 5 kids who love the sand.
I worked hard to make the most of mid-day light today. Sweet Pea worked on being fabulous.
Those sunglasses were a replacement order, which Amazon lost and then finally reordered and delivered. Meanwhile, I ordered a separate pair. They both were replacing a pair whose lens I knocked out while loading the minivan with one-thousand pounds of Costco goods.
We just discovered this one's love for sand. And I thought: Jesus loves me! The beach makes me so happy. And I'm grateful we live close enough to visit frequently with limited financial output.
This is a good summary of their relationship:
When he decides to move, it's at a breakneck pace. I'm thrilled when his photos are in focus. He always crouches down like this and moves his legs super fast like a roadrunner:
She is completely confident mothering her younger siblings.
But she is also a sister:












Post a Comment