SMA Summer Camp

Saturday, July 30, 2022

They returned even more sun-kissed. The Engineer was tired but earned a "bravery" certificate for climbing all the way up the bell tower. He came to me and said he was sad that camp was over after thinking about it for a couple of hours. The Firstborn had a hoarse voice and was speaking in a British accent with it. I wondered at how I got a kid who speaks in a British accent for fun. I mean, I did go to Christendom, but still... haha! Apparently, I will get one of everything I made fun of in my earlier life. To be fair, it actually sounded hilarious with a hoarse voice. These boys were surrounded by virtuous virility for a week and are better off for it. I love them so much!


They made these icons (well, they glued these hand-written icons which were made by the seminarians). I am so impressed with this camp. They also came back in brown scapulars and miraculous medals, which one of them may or may not have already broken…