The Week In Pictures

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Working with aperture and DOF and focus. I like how the pistil and stamens are in focus here.


Old Town Alexandria to National Harbor ferry with Monica.


More work with the focus. The floor is much less focused than the central rose.


Julie and Thomas Jefferson thinking about the language of the Declaration of Independence just outside of Williamsburg, on William & Mary's campus.


These little red berries are my favorite. It's wonderful to see so many baby's breath-less bouquets today. Other accent plants are much prettier, I think!



Trying to discern what type of learning environment will be best for Isaac. We are not sold on Montessori, just very intrigued by it. I'm most interested to read what Dr. Sax has to say about education.



National Harbor outside of the Gaylord Hotel and Convention Center.



Someone is going to miss his aunt. She helped him practice walking every day. He had a ball!

Mom said...

Do you speed read or what? Those are a lot of books in that stack.

Lady Luck said...

Yes. I definitely don't read cover to cover these days!!!