We finally dumped our old height chair with all of the cracks and crevices for food deposits by little fingers. I bought this chair for $40 at Target. The tray goes into the dishwasher. The seat is easily wiped down with a cloth. Everything is cleaner. And we have more space around the table.
Rich also picked up a blue ball for about $0.48 for Isaac. He's obsessed with balls these days. It was perhaps the best forty-eight cents we've ever spent!
Isaac has been really attached to mama these days. He's wanted to snuggle and chit-chat and play a lot.
But he hardly ever says "mama." Almost everything is "dad." He calls himself "dad." He calls me "dad." He calls dogs "dad." Everything is "dad." We keep teaching him words and sounds. One of these days he'll pick up on them.
Those little highchairs are awesome! Ours finally broke after making it through 5 children. I'm glad to know they have more of them at Target!
I love the picture of Isaac and his daddy!
This is a precious picture of Rich and Isaac!
Post a Comment