Wide Open Spaces

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Shenandoah National Park was beautiful this weekend. It's still perhaps one week from peak color. We entered before noon, which turned out to be really helpful! Isaac enjoyed walking and seeing the sights. The temperature was perfect -- crisp and refreshing.
 



Notice hawk flying to the left.




Theresa said...

I'm so glad you went out there! It is one of our favorite places in the world. What a beautiful day. I can't believe how big Isaac is getting. He is one of the cutest kids ever born. I bet he loved running around!

Aunt Mary Ann said...

Whenever I make it out to visit you, I'd definitely like to visit this place! It is so beautiful! Your mom and I were treated to the scenic beauty of New England the past 5 days. We really lucked out on the weather while we visited Uncle Jack. We took tons of pictures, which I'm sure your mom will show you.

Lady Luck said...

We would love to take you there!! This is a great time of year to visit.

MiniMozarts said...

This makes me really want to move to Virgina!