Sweet Pea's Arrival Update

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Sweet Pea is head down and -1 station (awesome considering the Firstborn sat at -2 when fully dilated)
Heart Rate: 153
Dilation: 2 cm
Effacement: 20%
Braxton Hicks: 0 (didn't have any with the Engineer and was 5 cm when we arrived at hospital)

Rocking the horizontal stripes. Go big or go home!

Theresa said...

Zero Braxton hicks!!! Wow! Did we really come from the same gene pool? Also, you look good in horizontal stripes. I noticed today but didn't say. It's a good outfit for you!

MiniMozarts said...

Interesting you don't get Braxton Hicks. I've had them every pregnancy and they seem to increase every time in intensity and especially when I get comfy in my bed and lie on my side.

And.....you can totally get away with stripes - I cannot!

Lady Luck said...

Of course after I posted this I started getting some Braxton Hicks. They've been mild so far, though...

And thanks!