For Fun

Thursday, November 5, 2015

The 4 year old, the 6 1/2 year old, and the 2 1/2 year old. While we were walking today, I turned to the kids and realized that the two older ones were almost the same size. Our boys got the tall genes. Their cousin is petite. I never think about the implications of their stats unless they are together.
 
[P.S. I try not to praise the kids for being tall (Tall is not a virtue.), just notice the differences and enjoy watching them be who they are.]
Theresa said...

These are some great pictures! I'm so glad the kids have cousins their own age. They are so lucky! They are going to have so much support as they grow up. Thanks for entertaining Abby over the weekend. She had so much fun and talked about it and talked about it. When it was her turn to share at dinner she told us every detail about how much fun she had!

Where do the tall genes come from? Must be Rich's side. Either that or you are carrying around some recessive genes that skipped a couple generations in our family. Ha ha! It is so cool to see how our kids are similar/different from each other. I love it!

50 Something said...

These pictures capture so much personality!