Highlights:
While giving rules (e.g. Wait until moms says "go."), the Engineer was figuring out the exact, quickest way to reach the filling before anyone else.
Mr. Serious ripped the top off the bottom like a caveman.
The Firstborn was too cool to get excited and told me last week, "I think the baby is a boy because we have a lot of boys."
"Y Chromosome: Detected"
Sweet Pea didn't cry. She joins Uncle Michael in being in the minority with a 5:1 ratio.
------
Doctor's Notes:
Your NIPT test, which screens for Trisomies 13, 18, 21 and the sex chromosomes is negative. It shows you're having a boy.
---------
Any prayers for a continued, healthy pregnancy are appreciated! We are at 11 weeks, 2 days. The early chromosomal blood test is amazing.
God is doing something wonderful in California! Every time I think about your family and the new little man I feel so happy. It is a beautiful, beautiful thing to have a bunch of kids. When I think about them all grown up I am even more happy. You will never be alone. You will have so much to celebrate every year for the rest of your life:-)
this is Theresa, btw. It's coming from Doug's laptop.
❤❤❤
Post a Comment