New Year's Day

Sunday, January 2, 2022

While the big boys were out, my best girl and I took the littles to Mass and explored Balboa. We tailgated at Crystal Cove. A child may or may not have urinated in the brush in front of that black Tesla and then touched it while the driver was still inside. It may or may not have driven away...


This view never gets old. It's so peaceful. The sky was clear. We had great snow-capped mountain views in the other direction.


Sweet Pea asked about Boba every 30 minutes after DH left. I told her she could earn it. She did:


She helped me pick this sweater on super sale at Loft. She was surprisingly into clothes shopping.


Here she is at Balboa:



I had not taken the kids to Balboa before. It was so calm and peaceful, one of the biggest reason's I'm a morning person. There were a few eateries open, including a coffee shop where I bought a turmeric coffee worthy of a much bigger foodie than I! Baby Sol was off his nap schedule and super unhappy about it. But I have no current pictures with him. So, here's proof we are together a lot. :)



Snow-capped mountains in the distance here.


I was once again awe-struck by the beauty surrounding us. I can't believe this is home!