I Have A Dream

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

This Martin Luther King weekend, we visited with Rich's parents. They brought Isaac some great colorful brain-stimulating toys and a nice, colorful quilt. We visited in the evening when they arrived. Grandpa and Issac are here in his Swaddle Me, getting ready to go to sleep for the evening.


He was fascinated with this wheel toy. Grandma is showing him how it works.


Hanging out, as always, with a little drool running down his chin:


Talking with Grandpa:


A great moment captured by Grandma:



Grandpa discovered a great, free place to see: the National Firearms Museum. We found many different guns of all periods and countries. I took phone photos and sent way too many to my brother. Then, we got a message from our phone company saying that I used 75% of our data for the month - with about 75% of the month left. Awesome.

And what would a gun collection be without sporting heads of exotic game on the walls. There were bison an gazelles and strange looking deer-like animals.

  
Our favorite was the Hollywood room. Here is Helen with the Dirty Harry paraphernalia.


And of course I had to get a photo with the Duke: