Moments like these make me so glad that I can stay at home with our baby.
It's amazing how much these small people love their moms.
He often just looks at me during the day. If he's on his tummy, he looks around until he finds me. Then he plays with his toys like everything is okay.
When I get down on the floor with him, he stops staring off into space and gets wide-eyed and smiley. When he's trying something new like grabbing toys, rolling, or turning, he tells me about it. He squawks until I respond. It's really the sweetest thing.
Here he is looking at me in the reversible camera on my phone. He was confused at first, but he understood that I was talking to him and smiling at him. He really got a kick out of it.
I was surprised that he kept looking at me, not himself. The boy is a sweetheart. I am so blessed to have him!
Cutest pictures ever!
I think I'll die from cuteness overload! These are the most adorable photos ever. Pic two of you totally reminds me of grandma Schmidt!
Thanks! He's my special little bud. :)
Post a Comment