Did Andre pick out the shirts? I know Orange is his favorite color:-) These are great photos. I especially like the last one where Andre is admiring his big brother and Angie has an adorable pout.
When we used to go out in public when the older kids were little, I purposely tried to dress them in matching outfits so I could count them easily. Orange was a frequently used color.
The second to last photo reminds me of a common reaction to a roller coaster ride. Lol
Did Andre pick out the shirts? I know Orange is his favorite color:-) These are great photos. I especially like the last one where Andre is admiring his big brother and Angie has an adorable pout.
So Cited! I love the last one!
Adorable!
Cute cherubs!
When we used to go out in public when the older kids were little, I purposely tried to dress them in matching outfits so I could count them easily. Orange was a frequently used color.
The second to last photo reminds me of a common reaction to a roller coaster ride. Lol
Post a Comment