1. I'm getting my quarterly hair cut next week! We'll see if the stylist recommends long hair with layers or a concave bob. Right now anything would be an improvement. It needs body. (Have you ever noticed that almost EVERY shampoo and conditioner out there is for hair with too much body? It's very hard to find the right shampoo for my thin, fine, straight hair.)
2. For the first time since I left the first trimester of pregnancy, I weigh in the 120's. I swallowed my pride and decided to count my calories -- ugh! My weight was plateau-ing, then increasing. So I decided to do something different. There is an easy app for counting calories, and it's FREE. So, I downloaded it and started watching my intake. This has helped tremendously. Aging, combined with lots of traveling this summer and hosting and going out, has made it almost impossible to lose or maintain a healthy weight without calorie-counting. Rich bought me a subscription to Cooking Light, which has also been helpful. I love that he's the type of husband who's not pushy, but supportive ... who let's me know he finds me beautiful at 164 pounds (9 months pregnant) and 150 pounds and 130 pounds. The decision to lose weight was entirely my own and was made because I wanted to feel better physically and psychologically. I'm working on losing just a few more pounds and then will focus on maintenance.
| Don't Laugh! I know it's so close to the 130's but it's STILL the 120's. And this took a lot of effort! |
3. Rich did the laundry for me on Monday. I love him!
4. Isaac is becoming a Daddy's boy. Anymore when Rich comes home, Isaac wants to go immediately to him. I think, in part, Isaac is interested in what Rich has. Nevertheless, it's interesting to me that he's making the shift from wanting to be around me all the time to sometimes preferring his dad.
5. We hired our wedding photographer to get some family photos. Isaac was mildly cooperative.



I think we should trade scales :-)
Great pictures!
Great pictures! What a beautiful family!
Post a Comment