Consistent with my time working, I am sick after completing a marathon of commitments. Isaac and I have canceled three meetings this week so far and may need to cancel a couple more. I have that cough-sickness which doctors have told me in the past is a virus, though that's about all they know. It keeps me up at night and induces a low fever. Hopefully this one doesn't last six weeks!
Meanwhile, Isaac is having a grand old time with mommy on a slower pace. He's discovered how to use our blanket basket as a stool and to look out the window. He spends a lot of time doing this and talking to me about what he sees every day. He is so excited about learning.
He's becoming a more confident walker, and is taking more risks like trying to walk between greater distances with toys in his hands. He can walk for a long distance holding just one hand and takes about three steps unassisted. He's also started to stand on his own. I've been told that around one year children's comprehension really begins to soar. We shall see...
Post a Comment