One nice thing about staying home with Isaac is that we can host out-of-town guests much more easily. I am able to take field trips during the day. In fact, I think Isaac does really well when he gets to explore a new place. Yesterday we went to Mount Vernon with my friend, Alix, who brought these amazing homemade scones all the way from Delaware. Yum!
Alix has a little boy named Abe, who Isaac met for the first time. We tried to show Isaac what "gentle" play looks like. It's not his forte.
Mollie showed her amazing mamma-skills. (Thanks for retrieving him from our bedroom one hundred times!)
The three of us studied in Rome in the fall of 2003, which I absolutely cannot believe was almost a decade ago! That was a bonding experience and took my college friendships from a level of superficiality to reality. I still talk to most of the people I hung out with from this point in college onward. It was so great to catch up with these ladies!
Apparently, there was something incredibly interesting on the floor.
|
Post a Comment