Special Guest

Friday, March 8, 2013

Our cousin, Emily, was in town for a conference this week. Isaac and I got to see her and have breakfast with her today. We discovered Point Chaud, a café that makes these beautiful crepes. (Yes, we had Nutella crepes -- yum!)
 
 
 
These were filled with fresh fruit and so scrumptious.
 
 
 
Point Chard also brews illy coffee.
 
 
 
We had such a lovely time catching up. We don't get to see enough of each other! I'm so glad she is a morning person because we were able to meet up before the work rush and enjoy a nice, leisurely breakfast before her day started.
 
 
 
Isn't she lovely? Isaac was saying "Emily" all the way there and back
... and now while we are typing this.
 
 
 I'm so glad that we were able to get together. Thank you for checking in with us, Emily!
Theresa said...

I'm so sorry I didn't make it. Blast this cold! It is ruining my life. Not really, but it is annoying. I'm so glad you had a great breakfast and I'm really, really sorry I didn't get to join you.

Aunt Mary Ann said...

Glad you got a chance to connect with Emily! Sorry you weren't feeling well Theresa. I hope you are getting better. Being sick is no fun at all. I've noticed in the past that if I get a cold, it's in the transitional months, usually in the spring. I always wondered if it was due to the temp. varying so much. I really want to come out and visit sometime. I miss you girls and it looks like there are a lot of things to see and do.