Several family members and friends visited this afternoon to wish my brother the best before he leaves for basic training. We had perfect weather -- 79 and sunny with a breeze -- great for grilling out! Here is a photo medley. I tried to get everyone between hellos.
Everyone helped to set up.
I talked my mom into getting light beer.
But there was other beer to be had as well.
A young boy may have been flashing me conspicuously with his watch. This is my godson, Joshua.
And a happy shot.
Isaac meets Uncle John (my godfather). He liked him very much.
At the end of the day, Isaac had the right idea!

Thanks Kateri! Good thing I have blog savvy daughters who can capture memories!
XOX
Mom
Wow! All the kids are not kids anymore. I wish I could have been there! But it was a good thing we weren't because all of ours came down with fevers and would have been lying sick in bed anyway:-)
You really captured most everyone who was there, Kateri! Great coverage of the event! It was so enjoyable to be able to visit with everyone. Thanks to your mom and dad for hosting this! We'll all miss Michael when he is away and will pray for his safety.
Post a Comment