We've officially entered the stage of the play date. I never realized before why so many moms with kids under five-years-old run around to so many different events. When Isaac was smaller, I preferred to watch him at home, prepare meals, clean, budget, and read books about childhood development. But, now that he's so active, our house gets torn apart if we don't get enough ("enough" for Isaac is A LOT of) exercise outside the house. So, we have entered the always-on-the-go phase.
| My little goddaughter, Abigail. |
Yesterday, Aunt Theresa and the three youngest cousins joined us on our first trip to Oxon Hill Farm, a historic farm on the Potomac River in Maryland. The day was fantastic weather-wise. Only a few other people were there. We saw all kinds of animals, including ducks, chickens, sheep, pigs, a donkey, and a horse. The kids loved it! It's free. I can see why the Meanest Momma gave it five stars.
This was a great chance to catch up with the cousins, who just returned from a beach trip and will hopefully post photos soon (wink, wink). Everyone is growing so quickly. I'm grateful that the boys have chances to spend some time with their cousins.
| The best way to "eat on the go." How did we live before these things? |
Your photos are so incredibly beautiful. Thanks for inviting us. We had a great time!
Mercedes asked if that was Aunt Kateri proving once again that every time I look nice they think it is you. They keep me humble. Ha ha!
Glad you like them! At least my boys do the reverse, lol. ;)
Oh those kids! That is too funny!
Post a Comment