Yesterday, we returned to Fort Washington National Park to check out the sunset views and to give Isaac room to run and run. This park is so big and full of all kinds of interesting and manly things. It's quickly becoming my favorite.
| Notice the deer grazing in the center. |
Isaac is contemplating the greater meaning of life . . .
| He was far from the deep water, even though it doesn't look like it. Also note: there are no currents here. |
. . . or something.
We found quite a few deer -- mostly doe and fawns. But on the way out we saw this one:
This is, perhaps, my favorite photo of Isaac.
Mom is telling him to come back.
No problem. There are many more things to discover. This is why I LOVE this park!
Pardon the dirty camera lens that I've been talking about cleaning for a year. (What can I say? I've been busy.) Regardless, here is a nice view to the south.
I love how you can see the sunset in Andre's eyes here. He is such a sweetie!
The Virginia countryside is really very beautiful! Easy to see how people can fall in love with that area!
Now, those people in DC ... that is another matter! Praying hard they do not decide to war against Syria. I want Michael home safe soon, very soon.
Love,
Mom
PS: The pictures are beautiful! Love the photos of Isaac and Andre!
Cuties!
Every time I see pictures of all the beautiful places near you, I want to come out and visit. Maybe one day.....
The boys are so cute!
These are beautiful, Kateri. I love the one of Isaac looking out at the water with his back to the camera and the adorable baby picture :)
Post a Comment