The Fifth Turns Three!

Saturday, August 20, 2022

This boy is such a social one. He held the doors open for everyone and said hello to all the people who passed.


We went to Mass. He gave the newly-firstly-professed Sr. Josephine flowers which he ripped off of Our Lady of La Vang. I’m sure Mary understands. It was providential that he picked the newly professed one among the group of sisters. Also, slightly funny: He greeted an older woman, hugged her, and pointed to me saying, “That’s my mom!” The older woman responded with, “I KNOW and I wanted to compliment her on taking you out when you were noisy. Not all parents do that. I wish they all did.” Now I kinda want to sit next to her inside while he’s yelling so she can work on her patience. Because I’m mature.


We went to the bakery; and he picked out a cake. He was decisive! This cake and no other. He does have good taste:





He shared all his toys. He’s such a great fifth baby.
 

He’s so deep into our family that I forgot to schedule his well-check until today. Stats coming in one month…

Height: 3' 1.24", 40th%

Weight: 31 lb., 40th%

Previous Stats: