The Fifth Turns Six!

Saturday, August 23, 2025

This child is a little leprechaun. 


He has big emotions.



If you haven't met; he already loves you.


He fills you with confidence of his complete and great affection.


He was having a full conversation with the next patient and her parents at his well check lobby before I made it out with Sol. Everyone loves him.


He also has impressive negative emotions. Earlier this week, he woke up from a nap; and we had this conversation:

"Bud, what happened earlier? You said you hated me, didn't want me to be your mom anymore, and wished I never got married to anyone."

"Oh. That's because I wanted you to tuck me in and give me a hug and a kiss."

"Next time, why don't you just ask me to tuck you in and give you a hug and a kiss and skip the nasty comments? Can you do that, Bud?"

"Okay, Mommy. I'm sorry I said those things to you."


We threw him a big party. 


He and Sol got terribly sunburned. The red skin and bleached eyebrows remind me of my childhood.


He is our little lover. He cleaned up at Kids Club so he could earn this rose sticker for his mom. He is  such a sweetheart!


Current stats:

Weight—44 lb 9.6 oz (43rd %)
Height— 3' 8.61" (34th %)